Senior Digital UI/UX Designer with 10+ years of experience working with over 50 world known brands from pitch to finish. Working with a given brief and a proposed market of audience, through thoughtful creative concept and wireframe planning and consideration of technical specs,UX, functionality hierarchy, creating mock-up designs, liaising with clients for the best solution, executing a complete set of brand focused promotional materials ranging from mobile applications to printed designs.
Over 15 years of experience working with Adobe Creative Suites and large number of other design softwares such as video editing, CAD, 3D Modelling and Animation, games design, information systematic flowcharts, developer’s tools. Professional training in Adobe Illustrator; Photoshop; Flash; and Dreamweaver on a commercial basis for responsive web design; front end coding HTML/CSS; mobile app design; print designs; vector illustration; character designs; photo retouching and editing; special effects; layout and typography design; colour design; catalogues; pamphlets; books; large sized banners etc. gained through many years of agency experience, with tertiary qualification: Bachelor of Design Computing at the University of Sydney.
Excellent hand illustration in cartoon and realistic styles acquired through 6 months intensive production training while working at the Walt Disney Animation Studio.
Well equipped in managing multiple tasks within a tight schedule. I have managed and lead an outsourced team of 10+ designers as a Senior Digital Designer at Creata. In my role as a Director in my own freelance business at home, I have worked on multiple projects for multiple clients at the same time. I am an Events Manager at my church, overseeing and planning the running of each week’s service as well as a Creative Design team leader who leads a team of volunteer designers in stage designs, filming/video editing, and promotional materials.
- Winner of National iAwards for FuelCheck Project as Lead Designer.
- Winner of NSW State Awards for FuelCheck Project as Lead Designer.
- Awarded “Outstanding demonstration of Excellence” by OneGov – Department of Finance, Services and Innovation – NSW Government in Web/UX design.
- Lead UI/UX Designer of NSW FuelCheck App and Dashboard
- Lead UI/UX Designer of NSW Smartmeter Dashboard
- Lead UI/UX Designer of NSW Digital Licence App
- Completed Onetest – Cognitive Ability Test, achieved score in critical thinking and problem solving exceeded 83% of a sample of people working in the Information Technology industry in Australia.
- Designed and compile Toys Story 3/Eveready video centre piece promotion at Westfields Australia and received compliment as the best promotional piece presented.
- Designed ‘Speed Racer’ for happymeal.com and achieved a record of 74,000 visits in the first 10 days.
- Designed “Search for Secrets” for the Happymeal.com, which remained most popular game in 6 mths
- Apart of Animation Team in Walt Disney Animated Film – Cinderella 3, Brother Bear 2
- Completed 6 months intensive training program at Walt Disney Animation Studio
- Chosen candidate among 360 through 4 rounds of tests in the Disney employment shortlisting process
- High Commendation for best animated effect from University of Sydney Head of Animation Faculty